Nick Van Nice
My core capabilities include:
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Development Programs
- Life Coaching
My primary focus these days is working with CEO’s and their executive teams.
- 20-years experience owning and operating several profitable businesses
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Coach from ICF accredited CoachU, (CEG)
- “ACCP” Advanced Corporate Coaching Program
- Director of Men’s Ministry for Palm Beach Community Church 1995 – 2005
Client Success Stories
- Coached numerous CEO’s of high growth firms making the Inc 5000 list.
- Supported the #1 Yacht broker at the fastest yacht brokerage in the world.
- Worked with and coached the #1 commercial broker in the US for several years.
- Coached the CEO/Executive Team for a high growth natural retail company that yielded one of the highest growth multiples in history.
- Delivered a customized leadership development program for top 60 employees receiving a 90% customer satisfaction score!
- Coached the CEO of #1 RE flip company (Palm Beach) in Florida during three year span.
- One of my clients has become the fastest growing personal branding company, for Best Selling Authors.
- Supported the VP of Sales and RSM for a national brand growing 3x in just 5 years.
- Coached the VP of Sales and sales team #1 IT Trainor / Workforce development in Chicago for last 6-years!
- Coached CEO of a specialty tax firm that has serviced 10% of the top 500 CPA firms in the US.
Subscribe to Our Blog
IS OUR BUSINESS COACHING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Take our quick assessment to learn if we're a good fit.
Recent Blog Posts
Struggling to Manage Your Remote Team?
Consider what the late & great Steven Covey says, “Often times the way we see the problem, is the problem!" I have coached hundreds of managers remotely across dozens of organizations of various sizes since 2007. The shift to remote work didn't change a thing for...
How Coaching is Key to Millennial Happiness
Original article by Sarah Landrum on IFC Free lunch, drinks and coffee. Discounted gym membership. Complimentary MacBook. It may seem as though millennials are attracted to new jobs for these types of perks, but the youngest generation of professionals has a different...
To Create Big Change, Start Small: Leadership Development @MegaFood
Article written by Robert U Craven CEO at MegaFood When I came to MegaFood in 2011, the company wasn’t thinking much about professional development. That’s not unusual in itself. The company had a great reputation but was small, and growth was the top...